Patient Care Monitoring System
PATIENT CARE MONITORING SYSTEM
- Surveys can be accessed by patients from any device at any time in preparation for doctor visit, which increases engagement, accuracy, and efficiency
- Survey response rules can trigger emails to specialists, and alter what questions get asked
- Time-interval rules help ensure that patients are not being asked to complete surveys too frequently
- Survey administrators can easily view survey results, modify questions, and track administrative survey changes with versioning
Vector Oncology’s former survey system stored information in multiple places, which made it difficult to add, modify, and retrieve data.
Patients could only fill out the surveys at their next appointment on an outdated and difficult to use system, which resulted in inaccurate and limited information.
Survey administrators were unable to customize the survey based on a patient’s answers or track revision history.
Mind Over Data created a centralized, web-based platform called the Patient Care Monitor to help alleviate the problems the existing system had, and improve on the feature set.
All information is stored in one place, making it easy for administrators to view and update data.
Patients can now take surveys between office visits from an at-home mobile client interface, or at their next appointment on an updated in-facility touch screen.
Survey administrators can control the length of time between surveys, skip or trigger new questions based on previous answers, and automatically generate follow-up emails when answers indicate further medical attention is required.
Intervention Scheduling & Reminder System
Arlington Tennessee High School
INTERVENTION SCHEDULING & REMINDER SYSTEM
- System to schedule, manage, track, and report on students needing intervention and enrichment sessions
- Ability for authorized users to administrate data that controls system
- Configurable for different school years, districts, and sessions
- Capability to send text and email reminders to both students and their parents
Thanks to the Response to Instruction and Intervention (RTI) Initiative, Arlington High School (AHS) needed a way to organize, administer, and monitor their sessions for students identified as needing targeted intervention.
These sessions for enrichment relied on a combination of documents stored in Google Drive and paper and electronic spreadsheets that had to be manually updated and revisited constantly to manage many students and monitor their progress.
Student Metrics was originally created to provide AHS with tools to schedule, manage, track, and report on students needing intervention and enrichment sessions, allowing them to assign students to sessions, create assignment notes, and track attendance to monitor students’ progress.
This tool allows authorized users to manage information such as users, students, sessions, session types, and run reports to generate usable statistical information.
Student Metrics is designed to be usable across multiple semesters and different districts, allowing administrators to migrate and import data as necessary.
The system includes capabilities to send email and text reminders about sessions to students and parents that sign up for them.
We are now offering this system to other high performing schools.
Simple Learning Management System
National Vision, Inc.
SIMPLE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Mini-LMS gives capability to assign and deliver training courses
- LMS can send notifications and track training completions
- Administrators can create reports using all of the data available
National Vision, Inc (NVI) wanted to implement a learning management system (LMS) for their employees so that they can train them on topics such as clocking in, ringing up sales, and returning merchandise.
Previous methods of training for this optical retailer were time consuming and lacking in efficiency but with an updated LMS they could train new hires more effectively and increase engagement.
Mind Over Data worked with National Vision, Inc (NVI) to develop a mini-LMS system which allows them to assign and deliver online training to employees.
The LMS can send notifications to users about assigned courses as well as track employee training completion by storing records of the results in a secured database.
The training records are configured to be searchable so that NVI training administrators can create reports on either a single employee or a range of employees depending on filters.
Publishing Workflow Tools
Miller Wood Trade Publications
PUBLISHING WORKFLOW TOOLS
- Employees have time to focus on productive projects thanks to the automation of tedious manual processes
- The updated data entry process is quick and easy to use, resulting in time and money saved
- Outdated data is no longer available making data integrity easier than ever to maintain
- The improved look and feel of search screens help customers and visitors have a significantly better experience
Miller Wood Trade Publication’s previous system stored information for each publication in separate files, which meant any updates needed to be made manually in multiple places.
Customers couldn’t search Miller Wood’s up-to-date company listings.
Hundreds of thousands of individual validation requests and mailing labels had to be manually printed to verify publication information before printing their Trade Publication book.
Mind Over Data created a simple, unified browser based solution with a centralized database and a corresponding administration system.
Information for all publications is stored and updated in only one place and the data entry process has been upgraded with pre-populated data, keyboard shortcuts, and custom drop-down menus.
Customers can now search through up-to-date listings and view their own current listing and ads with a new set of external site search screens..
Verification letters are now automatically generated in a tri-fold format to fit No. 10 business envelopes with an address window, eliminating the need for mailing labels and significantly reducing processing time.
Grammy Museum Interactives
Mississippi Grammy Museum
GRAMMY MUSEUM INTERACTIVES
- Music table comprised of multiple monitors allows users to explore GRAMMY winners and nominees
- Write and record songs with the Singer/Songwriter interactive
- Add effects and mix those recorded songs with the Producer/Engineer interactive
- Search information in the GRAMMY Archives interactive
- All data and assets maintainable in a custom built content management system
The GRAMMY Museum Mississippi was the first GRAMMY Museum built outside of Los Angeles.
Using high-definition touchscreens and other interactive technology, they wanted to create exhibits that allow patrons to learn about GRAMMY award winners, achievements and influences of important Mississippians, and the creative processes of recording songs.
Mind Over Data created a 13.5 foot Mississippi Music Table, comprised of six 55-inch monitors which allows 12 users (two per monitor) to simultaneously explore the audio and video of GRAMMY® Award winners and nominees from Mississippi, the people they were influenced by, and the contemporary artists they have inspired.
The other interactives created include the Singer/Songwriter which allows visitors to write a song and record it, the Producer/Engineer which gives visitors the ability to try mixing their recorded song by adding instruments or sound effects, and the GRAMMY Archives that allows users to search it's database of all GRAMMY® Award winners and nominees.
All the data on all interactives is pulled from a centralized database which is configurable through a robust Content Management System (CMS) system that gives authorized users the ability to edit information and assets such as pictures, audio, and video.
Woody Guthrie Interactives
Woody Guthrie Center
WOODY GUTHRIE INTERACTIVES
- Woody’s America Interactive Map lets up to eight visitors explore events on a map on a 9-foot interactive touch screen
- The Music Bar and This Land is Your Land interactives allow users to listen to excerpts of Guthrie’s songs
- Write a Song with Woody interactive allows visitors to compose and save a song
- Woody & His World and Following in Woody’s Footsteps interactives let users explore a timeline of Guthrie’s life
- The Dust Bowl interactive plays his ballads about the 1930s dust bowl period\
The Woody Guthrie Center was established to bring America’s greatest folk singer into the digital age using modern interactive exhibits designed to educate and entertain guests.
They wanted to maintain the historic spirit of Guthrie while displaying his doodles, poems, song lyrics, and other memorabilia in a modern format.
Mind Over Data created twelve kiosk stations and eight interactive exhibits which each tell a different story of Woody Guthrie pulled from a secure centralized database.
Exhibits include The Music Bar and This Land is Your Land that allow users to listen excerpts of over 50 Woody Guthrie songs, the Write a Song with Woody give visitors the ability to compose an original verse to a song and submit it to the museum’s database.
Other exhibits allow visitors to explore the timeline of Guthrie’s life (Woody & His World, Following in Woody’s Footsteps) and listen to his Dust Bowl ballads about that period in the 1930s (The Dust Bowl).
The most ambitious exhibit, the Woody’s America Interactive Map, is a 9-foot interactive touch screen of a map based on drawings by Woody Guthrie which allows up to eight visitors at a time to explore events that took place during the musician’s life.
Job Costing System
American Residential Services
JOB COSTING SYSTEM
- Extensive searching and reporting features
- Ability to edit and create jobs
- Validation to prevent incorrect data entry
- Complex field calculations based on external data
ARS/Rescue Rooter needed a way to track, manage, and analyze their job pricing and costing. Shared Excel spreadsheets were just not working well.
They needed to be able to perform complex calculations based on multiple pieces of information all which needed someone to understand the business logic.
Mind Over Data created the Job Costing system for ARS to manage jobs and their information.
This system allows users to use various filters to search for existing jobs to edit as well as easily create new jobs.
The job creation process contains validation to prevent the user from entering incorrect data as well as functionality to calculate fields from the information entered using branch data from external servers.
New Hotel Ordering System
NEW HOTEL ORDERING SYSTEM
- Wizard-type system guides user through form
- New hotels use this system to maintain consistent brand experience
- Validation reduces data entry errors and ensures a complete order
- System automatically generates a usable purchase order
Hampton Hotels manages more than 1,900 hotel properties and are always opening more.
When they want to open a new hotel, the hotel must manually fill out and submit an order form to the supply management division which can lead to incomplete or illegible information and data input errors.
This is a time-consuming process that requires follow-up phone calls before the property can begin the actual ordering process.
To address the issues stemming from manually filling the order form out, Mind Over Data created an online database-driven ordering system that property managers are guided through like a wizard.
Property managers can fill out parts of the form and have it saved to return to later but cannot completely submit it unless it passes all validation, reducing the amount of data input errors possible which saves time.
The ordering system was created to automatically generate a purchase order that the Hilton Supply Management can easily process and fulfill.
Get in Touch
Are you tired of wasting time (and money) with off-the-shelf technology that keeps missing the mark? We couple your experience with our expertise to develop common-sense tailored solutions that get the job done.